The Tidak Apa’Pa is a traditional Phinisi boat. It offers differents routes in Raja Ampat, Komodo, Banda Sea and South Sulawesi. It can accomodate up to 8 divers on board.
The Tidak Apa’Pa is a traditional Indonesian boat, released in 2001 from Tanah Biru shipyards in South Sulawesi, flagship of the shipbuilding industry, where it returns every year for maintenance and improvements. 100% made of wood, with a characteristic banana shape, 2 masts and 7 sails, this « Phinisi » is 21m long and 5,5m wide, and has a maximal capacity of 8 persons in 4 double bed cabins. The bathroom is opened to the sea and offers without a doubt the most relaxing view you could ever hope for!
The Tidak Apa’Pa offers perfect spots to chill for a while on the wide and spacious deck, with as only sound the lullaby of the waves.
The diving deck is convenient and closes the departure area, which means no heavy lifting! Fresh water and camera charging stations are numerous and equally easy to reach! Can things get any better?
The Tidak Apa’Pa is not luxurious, but comfortable and super friendly. The Tidak Apa’Pa is your best choice for trips among friends or dive buddies who want to learn more about the underwater world.
The Tidak Apa’Pa has 4 cozy cabins in total, it can accommodate up to 8 guests：
The bathroom is shared by all 4 cabins.
4 double cabins：
Located on the lower deck with 1 double bed and a porthole.
3 to 4 dives per day depending of the cruise program.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
Unique in Indonesia, the Tidak Apa'Pa's Team is thrilled to now offer for every destination some trips dedicated "100% Rebreather"!
- Nitrox：Not available at the moment.
- 15L Tanks：Not available at the moment.
- REBREATHER Dive：Available on request.
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must be booked in advance.
- Dive insurance：All divers travelling aboard must have a valid dive insurance.
- Wi-Fi Internet：Not available at the moment.
- Crew gratuities:5 USD/day/person recommended.
- Payment on board：By cash (EUR/USD/IDR).
- Crew Number：Unknown including multilanguage guides.
Cabines & prix
- Bouteilles, ceinture et plombs
- Transferts Aéroport/Hôtel le jour du départ et du retour
- Dispensaire d'eau, café instantané, thé
- Guide de plongée
- Supplément carburant
- Dîner la veille du débarquement
- Excursions terrestres
- Assurance accident de bateau
- Boissons alcoolisées (bières et/ou vin)
- Boissons en bouteilles et cannettes
- Formations possibles à bord
- Location d'équipement
- Assurance de plongée
- Assurance de voyage
- Frais de parcs marins et de port