Solitude Adventure is a deluxe standard professional dive catamaran runs by Solitude Fleet, offering scuba diving trips in Indonesia according to the seasons, it can accommodate 18 guests.
Solitude Adventure is 35 meters long, 12 meters wide Aluminium Catamaran vessel, it was originally built in 2000, and fully refurbished in 2017. With two 1380HP engines, it cruise at 10 knots per hour. It features the latest navigation, communication and safty systems, aim to provide the best liveaboard experience to divers all around the world.
Solitude Adventure offering guests spacious social spaces as well as personal privacy over the four decks: There is a large sundeck with with sun chairs and matters for relaxing use, a perfect place for reflecting on the day as the sun goes down.
On the upper deck, there are shaded leisure deck with outdoor lounge/dining area, fully equipped bar. On the main deck, the air-conditioned indoor saloon not only provide audio and video entertainment facilities but also a library with books, cards and board games. Plus, onboard there is paid internet service for guests who wish to stay connected with family and friends.
The shaded spacious dive deck is located on the back of the main deck, equipped with camera station room. There are three air compressors and Nitrox membrane system onboard, as well as rebreather support. Plus two 5.5m dive skiffs with 90HP engines are at your service.
Solitude Adventure provide guests buffet style meals with a variety of dishes to suit everyone: Western and Indonesian cuisine with vegetarian options, in between the meals, there are self-serve snacks and light bites available even during sleeping hours. All the non-alcohol beverages are included, such as popular selections of soft drinks, tea, instant coffee, drinking water etc.
Solitude Adventure has 8 guest cabins in total, it can accommodate max. 18 guests :
All cabins have en-suite bathroom, A/C, safe deposit box, hair-dryer, bath/face towels, bath and shampoo gel, as well as 240V - 50Hz electricity outlets, storage places.
1 VIP Stateroom (SR) :
Located on the main deck, the best and largest cabin onboard. It comes with a kingsize double bed and an extra day bed for kid if needed, working desk for two persons, and big windows.
6 Deluxe Cabins (D1 - D6) :
Located on the upper deck, each cabin comes with two single beds side by side, single working desk and large floor-to-ceiling windows.
1 Quad Cabin (QC) :
Located on the main deck, it's a good choice for a group of friends. This cabin comes with 4 twin bunk beds, working desk, large windows.
- 3 dives per day + alternating additional night dives.
- No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
- Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Divers will be provided with Nautilus Lifeline GPS free of charge.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Only on Full Charters with surcharge
- Technical Dive：Only on Full Charters with surcharge
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with additional supplement
- Laundry Service：Available with additional supplement
- Massage Service：Not available yet at the moment
- Payment on board：Visa, MasterCard or cash (USD/IDR)
- Crew Number：Unknown, include 3 - 4 dive guides
Cabines & prix
- Bouteilles, ceinture et plombs
- Nettoyage quotidien
- Transferts Aéroport/Hôtel le jour du départ et du retour
- Dispensaire d'eau, café instantané, thé
- Boissons en bouteilles et cannettes
- Guide de plongée
- Supplément carburant
- Dîner la veille du débarquement
- Excursions terrestres
- Assurance accident de bateau
- Vols domestiques
- Boissons alcoolisées (bières et/ou vin)
- Formations possibles à bord
- Location d'équipement
- Assurance de plongée
- Assurance de voyage
- Bouteille 15L
- Frais de parcs marins et de port