Sea Explorer is a budget friendly liveaboard runs by Blackbeard’s Cruises, it offering both scuba diving and Eco adventure trips in the Exuma Cays year round, it can accommodate 22 guests.
|Date||22/04/23 au 28/04/23|
Sea Explorer is a steel sailing liveaboard built originally in 1979, it has an identical "twin sister" sailboat called Morning Star, they are both belongs to the Blackbeard's Cruises, both sailboats measuring 20m long and 6m wide.
Sea Explorer is a great choice for backpacker divers who wish to save on budget and hang out with other travelers. As it offers all-inclusive scuba diving liveaboard vacations at the budget price, it become very popular with outgoing individuals from all over the world!
The chef will provide three buffet meals a day, snacks and fresh fruits are 24hrs available. Most meals will be typical American cuisine. A selection of complimentary beverages is always on hand: from soft drinks, juices, to beer, wine and rum drinks - all of this will be provided at no extra cost.
Guests also can fishing during the cruise (ONLY outside of the marine parks), all the fishing gear is provided and our cook encourages it! Whatever we catch that is edible is cooked for guests or used for sushi!
Sea Explorer and its identical "twin sister" sailboat - Morning Star may be used interchangeably. In this case, we can take requests for specific berths, however, specific berths are not always guaranteed.
Sea Explorer has 3 domitory-style air-conditioned cabin areas with 18 berths, it can accommodate up to 22 guests per trip :
There is no private accommodations, all berths are dormitory style, each berth has its own privacy curtain similar to a sleeperette on a train. There are some regular 110 volt household current outlets available.
There is a shelf at the end of each berth where you can store clothes and other personal items and a few hooks to hang your ditty bag on too.
8 Single Berths - Cabin Area 1 :
These are the single beds in bunk style, ideal for single travelers or a group of 4 to stay together.
4 Double Berths - Cabin Area 2 :
These are the double bed in bunk style, ideal for couples as they offer the most privacy.
6 Double Berths - Cabin Area 3 / Salon Area :
These are the double bed in bunk style, located in the main salon and galley area with the least privacy, it can be booked for couples or single travelers. For single traveler, these are the most spacious berths possible onboard.
Shared Bathrooms :
There are 4 manually pumped heads (toilets) and one shower equipped with both fresh and saltwater taps for all guests.
Pleast Note : Everyone cringes at the mention of a 30 second fresh water shower but it does warrant some explanation! There are two showerheads in the shower: one fresh and one salt. Saltwater use is unlimited so lather, shampoo, shave, etc. with the unlimited salt water and then use the 30 seconds of fresh water at the end to rinse. Bring your own towels-we recommend two- one for topside and one for showering.
- 3 - 4 dives per day, up to 19 dives per week.
- No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
- Only 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
- All divings are self-guided, divemaster only led the shark dive.
- Nitrox：Not available at the moment
- 15L Tanks：Limited available upon request
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash only (USD)
- Crew Number：4 - 5, include 1 dive instructor
Cabines & prix
- Frais de parcs marins et de port
- Formule repas pension complète (y compris les collations)
- Dispensaire d'eau, café instantané, thé
- Boissons alcoolisées
- Boissons non alcoolisées
- Activité de plongée (y bouteilles, ceinture et plombs)
- Guide de plongée
- Bouteille 15L
- Excursions terrestres et activités
- Assurance accident de bateau
- Service de nettoyage de cabine
- Transferts de l'aéroport et/ou de l'hôtel au yacht
- TVA et taxes locales
- Supplément carburant
- Location d'équipement
- Formations possibles à bord
- Assurance de plongée (exigence obligatoire)
- Assurance de voyage
- Serviettes de cabine et articles de toilette
|Destinations||Bahamas, Îles Exumas|
|Disponible à bord||Plongée Sidemount, Equipement de pêche|
|Langues parlées à bord||Anglais|