Rani is a high standard dive liveaboard runs by an European team, it offers dive liveaboard trips to most of the areas in Maldives, it can accommodates max. of 22 guests. NB : Reservations non authorisées pour les passeport français, merci de contactez Spot D’evasion.
Rani is a welcoming modern, spacious high standard dive liveaboard, it was built in 2008, on the island of Velidhoo in Noonu atoll. Measures 33.87 meters in length and 10 meters in breadth, with Doosan Daewoo engine, it cruises at 11 knots, it also has 220-volt power on board. This is an an ideal boat for both individual and groups.
On the main deck, there is a beautiful spacious air-conditioned lounge/indoor dining area with TV, vide recorder, DVD player, stereo player, and an assortment of movies, CDs and books. There is a bar in the lounge area as well, it can offer guests various refreshments during the cruise.
Rani will provide local delights and the freshest food onboard, breakfast, lunch and dinner onboard are a mix of Maldivian, continental and Italian cuisine. All meals are served buffet style. In the cooling atmosphere of the lounge, our resident bartender will serve up speciality drinks for all tastes.
There arae 4 ourdoor relaxing decks for guests to chat or enjoy the view during the dives: one located on the back of main deck, one on the back of the upper deck, one on the front of the main deck, and finally the top sundeck.
The upper deck provides stunning views of paradise for those working on their tan, there are many chaise chairs and mattresses for use, as well as an outdoor jacuzzi for those who looking for a special treatment.
In addition, all diving is done from the dive dhoni boat, which provide comfort and function at the same time. All the equipment stay in the dive dhoni (compressors, tanks etc.) in order to keep the noise away from the main boat when filling the tanks and cruising.
Rani has 11 comfortable guest cabins, it can accommodate up to 22 guests per trip :
All cabins are air-conditioned and equipped with ensuite bathroom/shower, wardrobe and storage.
4 Deluxe Cabins:
Located on the upper deck, each cabin comes with a double bed, seaview windows.
5 Standard Cabins:
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with a double bed and a single bed side by side, portholes.
2 Standard Cabins:
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single beds side by side, portholes.
17 dives per week, include 1 night, depending on conditions.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Water Sports Equipment：Fishing gear, Snorkel gear
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with additional cost
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD/Euro/MVR)
- Crew Number：13, include 2 dive guides
Cabines & prix
|Double Twin Lower Deck||$1,874.31|
|Double Upper Deck||$1,987.22|
- Bouteilles, ceinture et plombs
- Nettoyage quotidien
- Transferts Aéroport/Hôtel le jour du départ et du retour
- Dispensaire d'eau, café instantané, thé
- Guide de plongée
- Supplément carburant
- Dîner la veille du débarquement
- Excursions terrestres
- Assurance accident de bateau
- Vols domestiques
- Boissons alcoolisées (bières et/ou vin)
- Boissons en bouteilles et cannettes
- Location d'équipement
- Assurance de plongée
- Assurance de voyage
- Bouteille 15L
- Frais de parcs marins et de port