Oceanic is a deluxe standard dive liveaboard running by a professional team from Spain, it is the specialist in the area between Komodo and the remote islands at the south end of the Banda Sea, it can host max. 12 guests.
Oceanic is a newly renovated dive liveaboard runs by a Spanish dive team with 16 years of diving experience in Indonesia by operating the Ondina, it offer not only comfortable facilities onboard, but also outstanding service, and with only 12 guests maximum onboard, thus turing it into one of the best options for individuals, full charters, dive club as well as a samll group of dive buddies.
Oceanic is 28 meters long, 6 meters wide, with cruising speed at 9 knots per hour, and fully renovated in 2016. It is now ready and prepared to offer the excellent level for service, safety and comfort to guarantee a pleasant diving vacations in a romantic way to enjoy adventure and exploratory diving in the Inner Seas of Indonesia. There are 4 decks onboard :
The top sundeck is where guests can enjoy the sun bath and get good looking tan while enjoy a breathtaking veiw.
On the uppder foredeck, guests can find a cozy open lounge area with sofa beds and chairs next to the captain room, on the back of the upper deck, guests will enjoy a spacious outdoor relaxing area with lots of chaise longues, guests can relax here with friends in between the dives, enjoy some cold fresh drinks or even a relaxing massage.
On the main deck, there is a lovely air conditioned saloon with dinnig area, equipped with TV, DVD players, music system and an assortment of movies, CDs and books. Guests also can enjoy the 24hrs snack bar that provide cookies, potato chips, fruits, tea, coffee, different kinds of beverages.
On the back of the main deck is where the dive deck/room located, it is clean and ample room for all divers to gear up, equipped with camera table, a shelf with electrical socket for camera, personal gear boxes, in-place fill station, Nitrox membrane system, air compressors, large rinse tanks, as well as a public bathroom.
Oceanic has 6 cozy and airy guest cabins, it can only accommodate up to 12 guests on board.
All cabins are equipped with ensuite bathroom with hand basin, shower and toilet, storage area, individual AC unit and outlets for charging electrical devices (220 volts).
1 Deluxe Cabins :
Located on the upper deck, this cabin comes with a double bed and a single (bunk-style in "T" shape), seaview windows.
1 Suite Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, it is the largest cabin onboard, comes with a double bed and a single (bunk-style), couch sitting area, and a work desk with chair, this cabin has a skylight window provide natural light.
4 Deluxe Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with a double bed and a single (bunk-style), portholes.
3 dives per day + alternating additional night dives.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ： Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service： Available with additional cost
- Payment on board：Cash (USD/EUR/IDR)
- Crew Number：10, include 2 dive guides
Cabines & prix
- Bouteilles, ceinture et plombs
- Nettoyage quotidien
- Transferts Aéroport/Hôtel le jour du départ et du retour
- Dispensaire d'eau, café instantané, thé
- Boissons en bouteilles et cannettes
- Guide de plongée
- Supplément carburant
- Dîner la veille du débarquement
- Excursions terrestres
- Assurance accident de bateau
- Vols domestiques
- Boissons alcoolisées (bières et/ou vin)
- Formations possibles à bord
- Location d'équipement
- Assurance de plongée
- Assurance de voyage
- Bouteille 15L
- Frais de parcs marins et de port