Maldives Master is a professional dive vessel runs by Master Liveaboard Fleet, it offers dive liveaboard trips all around the Maldives, It can accommodate up to 26 guests per trip.
Maldives Master is a beautiful steel vessel measures 37m in length and 8m in breadth. With two engines onboard, it cruises at 13 knots per hour, onboard there is 220 volt power outlets with EU and UK sockets, plus USB charging.
This vessel was originally built in 2001 and operating in the Red Sea before being completely refitted and moving to the Maldives during 2015 and 2016, now it operates as part of the Master Liveaboards fleet in Maldives.
Maldives Master is specifically laid-out so guests can spend their holidays aboard in complete relaxation and benefiting from a separate tender and a the largest diving dhoni in the area, there is more than ample space on the Maldives Master for guests to sit back and enjoy their diving cruise.
There is a generous outdoor dining area, bar and sky lounge, and even a Jacuzzi make for a luxurious stay on board. There are many options to put your feet up after diving: take your pick from three sundecks with comfortable seating and loungers or remain in the shaded lounge on the mid deck.
Onboard, the chef offer a choice of international and local cuisine, all meals are served in buffet style. In between the meals, there is always some tasty treats for you to pick up. If you have any special dietary requirements, please let our booking agents know, so we can put an note for you.
There is a range of fruit juices, balck/green herbal teas, carbonated soft drinks available any time of the day, as well as instant and freshly brewed coffee. Guests may also select beer, wine or spirit from the cocktail bar for an additional fee, in accordace with local law, we have a "Ship-Only" bar policy.
Maldives Master provide diving from the dive dhoni boat, which provide comfort and function at the same time. All the equipment stay in the dive dhoni (compressors, tanks etc.) in order to keep the noise away from the main boat when filling the tanks.
Maldives Master has 13 well-designed guest cabins, it can accommodate up to 26 guests per tirp.
All cabins equipped with air-conditioning, ensuite bathroom, in-cabin entertainment system, a mini fridge, storage spaces and charging station with 220v EU/UK sockets.
2 Superior Cabins (# 12, 13):
Located on the upper deck, each cabin comes with two single beds side by side, seaview windows.
3 Superior Double Cabins (# 9 - 10):
Located on the main deck, each cabin comes with one large double bed, seaview windows.
8 Standard Twin Cabins (# 1 - 8):
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single beds side by side, portholes.
7 nights itinerary provides for between 18 - 20 dives.
10 nights itineraries provides up to 30 dives per week.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional charge
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional charge
- REBREATHER Dive：Available with additional charge
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with additional cost.
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash (EUR/USD)
- Crew Number：13, include 3 - 4 dive guides
Cabines & prix
- Bouteilles, ceinture et plombs
- Nettoyage quotidien
- Transferts Aéroport/Hôtel le jour du départ et du retour
- Dispensaire d'eau, café instantané, thé
- Boissons en bouteilles et cannettes
- Guide de plongée
- Supplément carburant
- Dîner la veille du débarquement
- Excursions terrestres
- Assurance accident de bateau
- Vols domestiques
- Boissons alcoolisées (bières et/ou vin)
- Formations possibles à bord
- Location d'équipement
- Assurance de plongée
- Assurance de voyage
- Bouteille 15L
- Frais de parcs marins et de port