Maldives Grandezza is a professional dive yatch running, it offers a weekly dive liveaboard trip in the Maldives, it can max. host 20 guests per trip.
Maldives Grandezza is a 35 metres long double masted yacht with a beam of 8.5m, built in 2009, with a steel structure and is equipped with 2 powerful engines and 2 masts with 4 sails that allow to 13 knots of speed.
Maldives Grandezza has all the safety requirements that allowed it to be classified by the Italian Registration Body (RINA) and is an Ocean going vessel able to circumnavigate the Globe. It is equipped with the most modern navigation devices like Radar, 2 GPS, eco sounder, SSB, VHF, satellite communication system etc.
Maldives Grandezza features a beautiful spacious air conditioned salon with a TV/DVD, a photo editing computer, a stereo player and a bar. The indoor dining area and galley is adjacent to the salon, there is also an outdoor dining area. In the stern there is’ an outdoor area, covered with a large sofa and a table for photos and video amateur divers and an area for recharging equipment photos and videos.
In the upper deck there is spacious and comfortable sundeck with a removable sun protection, chaises lounges and chairs deck.
Maldives Grandezza will take you exploring through waters of azure lagoons, coral gardens bustling with multi colored marine life, snow white sandy beaches circling lush green patches of islands, caressing cool breezes of the Indian Ocean, breath taking sun sets, moonlit silvery nights and the serenity as a whole that would re-awaken the mind and soul.
Maldives Grandezza has 10 comfortable guest cabins, it can sleeps up to 20 guests per trip.
All cabins individually controlled air conditioning and an en suite private bathroom.
6 Deluxe Cabins:
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes one double bed (lower) and one single bed (upper) in bunk-style, portholes.
2 Standard Cabins:
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single bunk beds, portholes.
2 Value Twin Cabins:
Located on the lower deck, this cabin type is smaller than the other cabins, each cabin comes with two single bunk beds, portholes.
2 - 3 dives per day, 17 dives per week, 1 night dive if offered.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available free of charge for Nitrox divers
- 15L Tanks： Limited available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive： Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive： Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Guest can buy wifi Sim card at airport
- Laundry Service： Not available at the moment
- Massage Service： Not available at the moment
- Payment on board： By cash (Euro/USD) ONLY
- Crew Number：11, include 2 dive guides
Cabines & prix
- Bouteilles, ceinture et plombs
- Nettoyage quotidien
- Transferts Aéroport/Hôtel le jour du départ et du retour
- Dispensaire d'eau, café instantané, thé
- Guide de plongée
- Dîner la veille du débarquement
- Excursions terrestres
- Assurance accident de bateau
- Vols domestiques
- Boissons alcoolisées (bières et/ou vin)
- Boissons en bouteilles et cannettes
- Formations possibles à bord
- Location d'équipement
- Assurance de plongée
- Assurance de voyage
- Supplément carburant
- Bouteille 15L