La Galigo is a luxury Indonesian traditional Phinisi boat, it offers liveaboard dive trips to Raja Ampat, Komodo, Banda Sea, Wakatobi Archipelago. It only host up to 14 guests on board.
La Galigo has been built by traditional Southern Sulawesi craftsmen in Bira in 2012. It is a traditional two mast Phinisi style sailboat, which the Buginese have perfected over hundreds of years. It measuring 33 meters in length and 7.85 meters in beam. It has powerful engines onboard, it cruises at 7 - 10 knots per hour.
La Galigo consists of 3 main decks for living and diving plus an additional roof top deck that is opened during favourable conditions.
On the main deck, there is the spacious living and diving area. The homey lounge area provides a perfect place to trade stories about the days diving and download brilliant photographs of your day. In the lounge, there are many power points for charging and preparing your laptop, camera and video equipment. As well as a large TV set with DVDs and a well stocked bookcase for entertainment.
La Galigo‘s restaurant provides delicious meals with the flavours of Indonesia, If you are vegetarian, you just need to tell our booking agent, the speacial vegetarian meals will be requested to the chef before your voyage. Non alcoholic drinks, tea and coffee are included in the price of the charter. Beer and wines will be available from the bar for purchase.
On the back of the main deck is the dive deck with twin curved stair cases. A well equipped preparation deck is next up from this with ample space to kit up into your gear with out the hassles of a crowded dive boat.
The upper floor is where you discover the first of our outdoor living areas. In the outdoor living area you can lounge back in a comfortable reclining chair with ample shade and tranquil ocean breeze, or enjoy the sunbathing.
La Galigo has 7 deluxe cabins, it can accommodate up to 14 guests only：
All cabins are fully air conditioned with private ensuite bathroom (with hot and cold water shower and western toilet), wardrobes, a desk and power outlets.
1 Suite Cabin：
Located on the upper deck, the largest cabin in size, with a double bed, sofa area, 48” high definition flatscreen TV, PS4 with a selection of the latest games, own private fridge, 270 degree seaview, private balcony with table and chairs.
2 Master Cabins：
Located on the upper deck, comes with a double bed or two single beds side by side, seaview windows.
2 Deluxe Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, comes with a double bed or two single beds side by side, portholes.
2 Deluxe Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, comes with a double bed, portholes.
3 dives per day + alternating additional night dives.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Limitec available - Not guaranteed
- Laundry Service：Available with additional cost
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash (USD/Euro/IDR) or credit card
- Crew Number：17, including 2 dive guides
Cabines & prix
- Bouteilles, ceinture et plombs
- Nettoyage quotidien
- Transferts Aéroport/Hôtel le jour du départ et du retour
- Dispensaire d'eau, café instantané, thé
- Guide de plongée
- Dîner la veille du débarquement
- Excursions terrestres
- Assurance accident de bateau
- Vols domestiques
- Boissons alcoolisées (bières et/ou vin)
- Boissons en bouteilles et cannettes
- Location d'équipement
- Assurance de plongée
- Assurance de voyage
- Supplément carburant
- Bouteille 15L
- Frais de parcs marins et de port