Lady Denok is a traditional Phinisi liveaboard, runs by a group of Ocean lovers, it provides dive liveabord trips to Raja Ampat, Komodo and Banda Sea areas according to the dive season, it can host up to 12 guests per trip.
Lady Denok is a 28 meters long Phinisi schooner with 7 meters in width, crusing at 9 knots per hour. Her maiden voyage was in January 2016. It is perfect for smaller group who wish to make a personalised charter trip.
Lady Denok is equipped with the latest in marine technology and safety features. It is set up to give you the best live-aboard experience in this part of the world. From her stern to her bow she was designed to give the most comfortable accommodation attainable.
Lady Denok is elegant in every way but don’t underestimate her power. She has a Yanmar 350 Horsepower Engine and is powered by 2x 33KVA Yanmar Generators. If you are ready to cruise what is considered the global epicenter of tropical marine biodiversity the Lady Denok is ready to give you an unforgettable experience of adventure in a plush and safe environment as you come and live a slice of heavenin the pristine islands of the Indonesia archipelago.
The certified and professionally trained crew are willing and able to ensure you a safe and comfortable voyage through indonesia’s tropical island paradise. And from the galley you will be catered to by our chef as he shows you his art to keep you healthy and strong throughout the cruise with delicious Indonesian, Asian and European cuisine.
For relaxation, guests can choose the indoor saloon equipped with an entertainment system, or the sundeck including a comfortable outdoor lounge area. Fresh meals are cooked by the on-board chef and served in the beautiful outdoor dinning area with breathtaking views of Indonesia and the tropical islands paradise.
Lady Denok has 7 comfortable cabins, and it can host up to 12 guests on board.
All cabins have ensuite private bathroom with portholes, potable hot and cold water and individually controlled air conditioning.
1 Master Cabin :
Located on the upper deck, with one double bed, window.
2 Double Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with one double bed, portholes.
2 Twin Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two separate single beds, portholes.
2 Single Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with one single bed, portholes.
3 dives per day + alternating additional sunset/night dives.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
No dive provided on the day of departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Water Equipment :Kayaks (Free of Charge)
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Available with additional cost
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD/Euro/IDR) only
- Crew Number：9, include 2 dive guides
Cabines & prix
|Single and Master||$4,500.00|
- Bouteilles, ceinture et plombs
- Nettoyage quotidien
- Transferts Aéroport/Hôtel le jour du départ et du retour
- Dispensaire d'eau, café instantané, thé
- Guide de plongée
- Supplément carburant
- Dîner la veille du débarquement
- Excursions terrestres
- Assurance accident de bateau
- Vols domestiques
- Boissons alcoolisées (bières et/ou vin)
- Boissons en bouteilles et cannettes
- Location d'équipement
- Assurance de plongée
- Assurance de voyage
- Bouteille 15L
- Frais de parcs marins et de port