Issara is a super yacht which open up limitless possibilities, it offer dive liveaboard trips in the Similan Islands, South Andaman Sea, and Koh Tao according to the season, the regular trip last 6D/5N long, it can host up to 22 guests per trip, it only accept charter bookings.
Issara is a 28.5 meter long, 6.5 meter wide strong steel yatch that constructed in end of 2016. It has been designed and decorated beautifully with style, the shapes and the quality of the furniture have been chosen to give guests on board the most desirable comfort and appeal. It is indeed a high-end class liveaboard in the Kingdom of Smile - Thailand.
Issara has been equipped following an high standard of fitting to deliver to guests on board lot of comfort and assure the guests' security on board. It has 4 decks in total :
The top level sun deck is partially shaded and has chaise longues, chairs and tables. It is the perfect place to enjoy the sun and relax while enjoying the beauty of the sea. Here you can also find an outdoor jacuzzi for relaxation.
On the upper deck, there is a wheel room in the front, and a open bridge deck. In the middle of the upper deck, there is a cozy air-conditioned lounge with comfortable sofas, TV, DVDs for entertainment, as well as a self-service bar that provide water, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, snacks all day long (Espresso & Iced coffee can be provided free of charge).
The dining area is located outside of the lounge, on the back of the upper deck, it also can be used as an outdoor lounge when it's not meal time. Guests will be served with meals three times a day in buffet style, which contiains soup, main courses and dessert. Besides, there are afternoon tea-time with snacks for hurgry divers.
The main deck is mianly a cabin deck, where most of the guest cabins are located. On the back of the main deck, there are the dive deck and dive platform, equipped with individual set up areas, under bench storage for personal items. Rinse tanks are conveniently located for washing dive equipment and camera gear, whilst there are 2 shower heads for those wishing for a quick post-dive rinse down, and also 1 deck bathrooms.
Issara only aceept charter request at the momnet, it is ideal for dive centre, dive club and big groups.
Issara has 11 guest cabins in total, it can accommodate up to 22 guests on board.
All cabins have en-suite bathroom, air condition, TV, storage area, and other cabin facilities.
2 Deluxe Double Cabins :
Located on the main deck, each cabin comes with one double bed, with two small windows.
2 Deluxe Twin Cabins :
Located on the main deck, each cabin comes with two separate single beds, with two small windows.
4 Deluxe Twin Cabins :
Located on the main deck, each cabin comes with two separate single beds, with seaview windows.
3 Standard Twin Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two separate single beds, with portholes.
For regular 6D/5N, 4 diving days trip, it offer 15 dives in total.
No dive will be provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide expericed guide to lead the dives.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Not available at the moment
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional cost, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Available with additional cost
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (Thai Bath) ONLY
- Crew Number：15, including 3 - 4 dive guides
Cabines & prix
- Bouteilles, ceinture et plombs
- Nettoyage quotidien
- Transferts Aéroport/Hôtel le jour du départ et du retour
- Dispensaire d'eau, café instantané, thé
- Boissons en bouteilles et cannettes
- Guide de plongée
- Supplément carburant
- Dîner la veille du débarquement
- Excursions terrestres
- Assurance accident de bateau
- Vols domestiques
- Boissons alcoolisées (bières et/ou vin)
- Formations possibles à bord
- Location d'équipement
- Assurance de plongée
- Assurance de voyage
- Frais de parcs marins et de port