Infiniti is a comfortable standard dive liveaboard runs by a highly qualified team from India. It offering dive liveaboard trips in the Visayas, Leyte and Tubbataha areas, it can accommodate up to 22 guests.
Infiniti is a 39 meters long, 8 meters wide steel vessel with four decks. Custom designed and specially constructed by divers for divers in Thailand back in 2013. It is certified by RINA, Italy for unrestricted navigation in the open sea, with 2 x 650HP engines onboard, it cruises at 8 knots per hour.
Infiniti boasts an indoor lounge with its comfortable sofas and a big flat screen TV is a popular choice for relaxing. Here you will find well stocked libraries of DVDs, books, magazines & board games; and coolers filled with refreshments and munchies.
There is also an outdoor lounge and a huge sundeck with its cushioned loungers and hammocks is much loved by everyone for lounging, sunbathing, yoga, night time barbecues, stargazing.
Infiniti also has a brand new camera room with several charging stations, and plenty of counterspace, shelves and drawers for camera equipment and your photography requirements.
Delicious and nutritious meals & snacks are freshly prepared every day and will be provided in the dining room. The kitchen team specializes in delectable cuisine from all over world including Thai, Pilipino, Chinese, Indian and Western. All food is served buffet style with snacks and fruit available throughout the day.
Onboard, there is also serve all-day tea, coffee, water & soft drinks. Alcoholic beverages are also available from our self serve refrigerator on the outer lounge and also in the dining room.
Infiniti is equipped with all facilities for scuba diving with a large shaded dive deck, personal diving stations, an expert dive team, Bauer compressors, top of the line scuba equipment, & two 5-meter RIBs (tenders).
Infiniti has 11 comfortable guest cabins, it can accommodate up to 22 guests per trip :
All cabins have en-suite bathrooms, A/C, flat screen TVs, safety boxes, picture windows and plenty storage.
5 Standard Cabins (C7 - C11):
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two singel beds side by side, portholes.
4 Deluxe Cabins (C3 - C6):
Located on the main deck, each cabin comes with two singel beds side by side, seaview windows.
2 Deluxe Cabins (C1, C2):
Located on the upper deck, each cabin comes with one double bed or two single beds side by side, seaview windows.
3 dives per day + alternating additional sunset/night dives.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox： Complimentary for Nitrox divers ONLY
- 15L Tanks： Limited available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Complimentary for basic dive gears.
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash only (USD/EUR/GBP/CNY/PHP)
- Crew Number：15, include 2 - 3 dive guides
Cabines & prix
- Bouteilles, ceinture et plombs
- Nettoyage quotidien
- Transferts Aéroport/Hôtel le jour du départ et du retour
- Boissons alcoolisées (bières et/ou vin)
- Dispensaire d'eau, café instantané, thé
- Boissons en bouteilles et cannettes
- Location d'équipement
- Guide de plongée
- Dîner la veille du débarquement
- Excursions terrestres
- Assurance accident de bateau
- Vols domestiques
- Formations possibles à bord
- Assurance de plongée
- Assurance de voyage
- Supplément carburant
- Bouteille 15L
- Frais de parcs marins et de port