Ilike is a beautiful traditional Phinisi liveaboard managed by a professional European team, it offers dive liveaboard trips in many different areas of Indonesia according to the season, it can accommodate up to 14 guests on board.
Ilike is a traditional Phinisi liveaboard, build in Bira (a famous boat building village in South Sulawesi) back in 2010, and in 2016, it was converted to a diving liveaboard, catering all the needs of the modern and demanding scuba diver. As a guest on board of this charming vessel, you will experience a unique liveaboard and spectacular diving in the rich waters of Indonesia.
Ilike measuring 40 meters in length and 8.4 meters in width, with cruising speed at 10 knots per hour. It combines the luxury of a traditional sailing boat with the comfort of a modern yacht.
Ilike offers Indonesian and international meals. Meals will be served in the spacious saloon with open kitchen or on the outdoor deck sitting area at the stern of the boat, well protected from wind while sailing. So guests can enjoy the beautiful view while eating.
The comfortable dive deck is located in front of the boat on the main deck, it's possiblely one of the most spacious dive deck on Indonesian liveaboards. As a diver you can choose to dive on Air or Nitrox from the membrane Nitrox compressor.
Between dives you are invited to catch some sun on the sun deck, where you will also enjoy spectacular sunsets, sipping a cool drink!
Ilike has 7 comfortable guest cabins, it can accommodate up to 14 guests on board.
All cabins are air-conditioned and equipped ensuite bathroom with hot shower, storage area, 220V power plug facilities.
1 Suite Cabin :
Located on the lower deck, it is one of the biggest cabin onboard, it designed for 2 persons, comes with one double bed, bathroom with shower, lots of portholes.
4 Standard Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with one double bed and one single bed (bunk style), bathroom with shower, portholes.
2 Budget Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two single beds (bunk style), bathroom with shower, portholes. The bathroom in budget cabins is smaller than in other cabin types.
3 dives per day + alternating additional sunset/night dives.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with additional cost
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- Technical Dive Available:Not available at the moment
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment
- Laundry Service：Available with additional cost
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (Euro/USD/IDR) ONLY
- Crew Number：12, include 3 dive guides
Cabines & prix
- Bouteilles, ceinture et plombs
- Nettoyage quotidien
- Transferts Aéroport/Hôtel le jour du départ et du retour
- Dispensaire d'eau, café instantané, thé
- Guide de plongée
- Supplément carburant
- Dîner la veille du débarquement
- Excursions terrestres
- Assurance accident de bateau
- Vols domestiques
- Boissons alcoolisées (bières et/ou vin)
- Boissons en bouteilles et cannettes
- Location d'équipement
- Assurance de plongée
- Assurance de voyage
- Bouteille 15L
- Frais de parcs marins et de port