Golden Dolphin III is a professional dive yacht with deluxe feelings, it provides divers various liveaboard routes in the Egyptian Red Sea area, it can accommodate a maximum of 20 guests.
Golden Dolphin III is a professional dive yacht running by the Golden Dolphin Fleet, It provides guests quality time and pleasant moments in the Red Sea. It was originally built back in 2008, and it had completely renovated in 2014.
Golden Dolphin III measuring 37 meters long and 8 meters wide, it is designed especially for divers - it has a dive deck with a very large platform fully equipped with 3 compressors, 12L & 15L aluminum tanks, 2 zodiacs with outboard engines and plenty of room to store your personal gear and get ready before each dive.
Uniquely, the air-conditioned dining and salon area is located on the lower deck, so all the guest cabins can be separate into the main & upper deck, the indoor dining and salon area comes with TV, Video/DVD and a stereo sound system.
There are two large and comfortable sun decks for relaxing in a cozy friendly atmosphere. There, non-diving partners will find several possibilities to have an exciting holiday trip as well.
The electricity supply onboard is European two-pin 220V/50Hz. As well there is a charging point for cameras and torches on the diving decks.
Golden Dolphin III offering guests WiFi free of charge. It will be available wherever is a signal for mobile phones. Please note that the Egyptian internet and mobile phone connection is not like European standard and the access will be limited (mainly available when the boat is closer to land).
Golden Dolphin III has 10 guest cabins which can comfortably accommodate up to 20 guests.
All cabins comes with air-conditioning, private bathroom, mini refrigerator and storage place.
2 Suite Cabins:
Located on the upper deck, each cabin comes with one king-sized bed, seaview windows.
2 Deluxe Cabins:
Located on the upper deck, each cabin comes with two single beds side by side, seaview windows.
6 Deluxe Cabins:
Located on the main deck, each cabin comes with two single beds side by side, seaview windows.
Min. 16 dives per week (extra dives won't be charged).
Only 2 dives will be provided on the day before departure.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available, free of charge for Nitrox divers
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, rate on request, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available, signal not guaranteed in remote area
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (Euro/EGP/USD) ONLY
- Crew Number：Unknown, include 2 dive guides
Cabines & prix
- Bouteilles, ceinture et plombs
- Nettoyage quotidien
- Transferts Aéroport/Hôtel le jour du départ et du retour
- Dispensaire d'eau, café instantané, thé
- Boissons en bouteilles et cannettes
- Guide de plongée
- Supplément carburant
- Dîner la veille du débarquement
- Excursions terrestres
- Assurance accident de bateau
- Vols domestiques
- Boissons alcoolisées (bières et/ou vin)
- Formations possibles à bord
- Location d'équipement
- Assurance de plongée
- Assurance de voyage
- Bouteille 15L
- Frais de parcs marins et de port
|Disponible à bord||Internet, Equipement de pêche|
|Langues parlées à bord||Anglais, Allemand, Russe, Espagnol|