Emperor Harmoni is a deluxe standard professional dive yacht runs by Emperor Fleet, offering diving trips all around Indonesia, it can accommodate 24 guests.
|Date||17/03/23 au 24/03/23|
|Destination||Mer de Banda|
Emperor Harmoni was built during 2019 to 2022, and launched in September 2022. it is a 48 meters long, 9.5 meters wide schooner, one of only a select few liveaboards in this region to have two engines. It has been designed by divers for divers, taking into consideration Indonesia's unique and diverse conditions and harnessin, It will meet the very highest standards and expectations of today’s divers.
Emperor Harmoni was built of Sulawesi Ironwood and offering a truly new experience to liveaboard holidays, experience a true sense of sailing the Indonesian seas in freedom, style, comfort and confidence with her two engines. Itineraries include Komodo, Raja Ampat and Banda Sea.
On the main deck, it features a spacious restaurant, lounge area with a 49" HD flat screen, digital movie and music library, board games, bar and a camera suite. Enjoy spacious diving and relaxation areas or relax with a massage on deck, whatever your choice, this vessel will sure to bring harmony and joy.
Emperor Harmoni boasts an open rooftop sundeck for that all important suntan or relaxing sunset cocktails while the dive deck is situated at the stern of the vessel with easy access to the tenders leaving the front deck open for shaded relaxation in-between dives.
Emperor Harmoni offer diving from two large RIBs with outboards to get you to the perfect dive spot every time. It offers free Nitrox, all diving and safety equipment including SMBs free of charge and up to four dive guides.
Emperor Harmoni usually offer 2 - 3 land-based excursions for each trip, of course depends on the route, trip duration and weather conditions.
Emperor Harmoni has 12 beautiful air-conditioned cabins, it can accommodate up to 24 guests per trip：
All cabins have a rich timber interior, equipped with ensuite bathroom with shower (2 cabin towels per guest, hairdryers available, on request.), individually controlled air-conditioning, electric toilets, storage area, fan and mini-safe, flat screen TV (USB connection), European round 2 pin using 220 volts/ AC 50Hz electric plugs.
2 Deluxe Upper Cabins：
Located on the upper deck, approx. 9sqm, each cabin comes with one double bed or two single beds side by side, seaview windows. Ensuite bathroom is approx. 4sqm.
2 Deluxe Upper Cabins：
Located on the upper deck, approx. 9sqm, each cabin comes with two single beds side by side, seaview windows. Ensuite bathroom is approx. 4sqm.
4 Deluxe Lower Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, approx. 9sqm, each cabin comes with a double bed, portholes. Ensuite bathroom is approx. 4.5sqm.
2 Deluxe Lower Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, approx. 11 - 12sqm, each cabin comes with both a double and single bed, portholes. Ensuite bathroom is approx. 4 - 5sqm.
- 3 dives per day + alternating additional night dives.
- No dive on the embarkation and disembarkation day.
- Only 1 - 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- SMBs will be provided free of charge for divers onboard.
- Nitrox：Complimentary for certified divers
- 15L Tanks：Available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Technical Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with additional cost
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash (USD/EUR/IDR) or credit card
- Crew Number：16 - 18, including 4 dive guides
Cabines & prix
- Transferts de l'aéroport et/ou de l'hôtel au yacht
- Frais de parcs marins et de port
- TVA et taxes locales
- Supplément carburant
- Formule repas pension complète (y compris les collations)
- Dispensaire d'eau, café instantané, thé
- Boisson alcoolisée gratuite avec le dîner
- Activité de plongée (y bouteilles, ceinture et plombs)
- Guide de plongée
- Excursions terrestres et activités
- Assurance accident de bateau
- Serviettes de cabine et articles de toilette
- Service de nettoyage de cabine
- Vols domestiques
- Boissons alcoolisées
- Boissons non alcoolisées
- Location d'équipement
- Bouteille 15L
- Formations possibles à bord
- Assurance de plongée (exigence obligatoire)
- Assurance de voyage
|Destinations||Alor, Komodo, Mer de Banda, Raja Ampat, Bali et Lombok|
|Disponible à bord||Support Nitrox, Plongée Sidemount, Station pour Photographe, Wi-Fi|
|Langues parlées à bord||Anglais, Allemand, Espagnol|