Brown Dhow is a traditional Arabic style vessel, it offers dive liveaboard trips around the Musandam Peninsula, it can welcome 12 guests per trip.
Brown Dhow was built in November 2005, it is a 21 meters long traditional Arabic style liveaboard, operate by Al Marsa Fleet who has been diving and cruising in Musandam Peninsula since 1999.
Brown Dhow offering guests the traditional feeling with mixing up with modern touches all over the ship: on the main deck, there is an indoor air conditioned salon with large windows, wooden floor and bright white walls.
Furthermore, on the upped deck, you’ll find a partially covered sundeck with with dining area and many cushioned benches for sunbather. It is where freshly cooked meals are served everyday, onboard chefs will prepare a variety of local & international cuisines.
All the food is freshly cooked onboard the vessel. The food is in buffet style and consists of main courses, salad’s fruits, and sweets. Tea, coffee and water from the dispenser are available free of charge at all time.
Brown Dhow have 220v supplies with plug sockets accept 3 pin square and round pins. If you are used to 110v supply you will need to bring your own transformer.
Brown Dhow has 6 guests cabins in total, it can host maximum of 12 guests per trip:
All cabins provide air-conditioning, en-suite bathroom, reading light.
Towels for use in the cabins are supplied but we recommend that you bring your own towel to take aboard for use after diving or swimming.
5 Standard Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin has two single beds side by side, each cabin has a porthole.
1 Samll Standard Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, this cabin two single beds side by side, porthole. This cabin is smaller than other cabins, can accommodate 2 guests.
16 - 18 dives per week, depends on the route and condition.
Only 1 - 2 dive(s) will be provided on the day before departure.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Not available at the moment
- 15L Tanks：Not available at the moment
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional cost, must book in advance
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Not available at the moment.
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (USD/OMR/UAE) ONLY
- Crew Number：4, include 1 dive guide
Cabines & prix
- Bouteilles, ceinture et plombs
- Dispensaire d'eau, café instantané, thé
- Guide de plongée
- Supplément carburant
- Dîner la veille du débarquement
- Excursions terrestres
- Assurance accident de bateau
- Transferts Aéroport/Hôtel le jour du départ et du retour
- Boissons en bouteilles et cannettes
- Location d'équipement
- Assurance de plongée
- Assurance de voyage
- Frais de parcs marins et de port
|Disponible à bord||Équipements Nautiques, Equipement de pêche|
|Langues parlées à bord||Anglais|