Blue Spirit also named as Sea Spirit, a professional dive vessel runs by Blue O Two Fleet, it offers dive liveaboard trips all around the Maldives, It can only accommodate up to 12 guests.
Blue Spirit is the embodiment of a comfortable and traditional Maldivian diving liveaboard, it measures 26m in length with a beam of 7m, its shallow draft means she can moor in smaller and quieter lagoons which are inaccessible to larger vessels. Its wooden hull has been specifically designed to optimize sailing through the waters of the Maldives.
Located on the main deck is the saloon with separate dining and relaxation areas. Photographers will delight in the facilities on board with ample storage and recharging points found in the saloon. Guests looking to unwind can do so in the saloon where you can kick back and watch a DVD from the on-board library which also includes marine identification books and other literary pieces.
Blue Spirit also has a sun deck with superb views of the Indian Ocean, as well as a shaded area, both comes with lounge charis.
Meals are served at a table to the front of the boat providing a wonderful alfresco dining experience. Guests will enjoy the culinary delights of a fantastic Sri Lankan chef who has been with this boat for over 15 years and serves a mouth-watering mixture of local and Western cuisines while soaking up the panoramic views of the Maldives
Blue Spirit provide diving from the dive dhoni boat, which provide comfort and function at the same time. All the equipment stay in the dive dhoni (compressors, tanks etc.) in order to keep the noise away from the main boat when filling the tanks.
Blue Spirit offers 6 ensuite air-conditioned cabins for up to 12 divers each trip :
All cabins equipped with air-conditioning, ensuite bathroom, storage spaces and charging station with 220v sockets.
2 Classic Double Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with one double bed, seaview windows.
4 Classic Twin Cabins :
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with one double bed and one single bed, portholes.
7 nights itinerary provides for between 18 - 20 dives.
10 nights itineraries provides up to 28 dives per week.
Only 2 dives will be provided on the last diving day.
No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Available with surcharge, can be pre-booked
- 15L Tanks：Limited available with additional charge
- REBREATHER Dive：Available with additional charge
- Technical Dive： Available for pre-book with extra charge
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available free of charge for guests
- Laundry Service：Not available at the moment
- Massage Service：Not available at the moment
- Payment on board：By cash (EUR/USD) only
- Crew Number：9, include 2 dive guides
Cabines & prix
|Classic Twin Double||$3,420.00|
- Bouteilles, ceinture et plombs
- Nettoyage quotidien
- Transferts Aéroport/Hôtel le jour du départ et du retour
- Dispensaire d'eau, café instantané, thé
- Guide de plongée
- Dîner la veille du débarquement
- Excursions terrestres
- Assurance accident de bateau
- Vols domestiques
- Boissons alcoolisées (bières et/ou vin)
- Boissons en bouteilles et cannettes
- Formations possibles à bord
- Location d'équipement
- Assurance de plongée
- Assurance de voyage
- Bouteille 15L