Azalea is a budget friendly scuba liveaboard, it offering dive trips around the Philippines according to the seasons. It can accommodate 10 guests on board.
Azalea is a Philippine registered dive yacht with German management. Measuring 21 meters long, 5 meters wide dive liveaboard with two Hinoy 6 cylinder Diesel engines which allow cruising speed up to 13 knots per hour.
Together with boat engineers from the Philippines, the team started 2017 planning the Safari boat in the Philippines.
Azalea pays special attention to giving divers the best possible space for their equipment and their sport. All plans were under the motto “A boat built by divers for divers”.
There are three decks: cabin deck, main deck (dive deck) and sun / relaxing deck.
Diving platform with space for personal arrangements.
Azalea featuring 5 guest cabins, it can welcome up to 10 guests per trip:
All cabins equipped with individually controlled air conditioning, private bathroom, 220v sockets.
1 Master Cabin：
Located on the lower deck, this cabin comes with one double bed, portholes.
4 Standard Cabins：
Located on the lower deck, each cabin comes with two beds in bunk style with european mattress size, portholes.
- 3 dives per day + alternating additional night dives.
- Only 1 - 2 dive(s) will be provided on the day before departure.
- No dive provided on the day of embark/departure of the trip.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- Nitrox：Not available yet at the moment
- 15L Tanks： Limited available with additional cost
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available yet at the moment
- Technical Dive： Not available yet at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available with additional charge
- Dive insurance：Divers must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ： Not available yet at the moment
- Laundry Service：Not available yet at the moment
- Massage Service： Not available yet at the moment
- Payment on board：Cash only (USD/PHP)
- Crew Number：Unknown, include 1 dive guide
Cabines & prix
- Bouteilles, ceinture et plombs
- GST 12%
- Nettoyage quotidien
- Transferts Aéroport/Hôtel le jour du départ et du retour
- Dispensaire d'eau, café instantané, thé
- Boissons en bouteilles et cannettes
- Guide de plongée
- Dîner la veille du débarquement
- Excursions terrestres
- Assurance accident de bateau
- Vols domestiques
- Boissons alcoolisées (bières et/ou vin)
- Formations possibles à bord
- Location d'équipement
- Assurance de plongée
- Assurance de voyage
- Bouteille 15L
- Frais de parcs marins et de port